I have spent a tremendous amount of time researching ATV's and trying to decide what I wanted. There are the POPULAR brand names like Can-Am, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Honda and Kawasaki, which all offer a great product, but at a hefty price tag. Like anyone, I wanted a premium machine, for an economy price. This is when I came across the CFMoto brand.
Very skeptical at first I began to research the brand and scour the internet for reviews, product info as well as information about CFMoto as a company; last thing you want to do is purchase any type of machinery and not be able to get parts and service.
Did you know:
- CFMoto is a world leader in the production of liquid cooled engines, with a yearly production in excess of 800,000 units
- CFMoto has been in business producing innovative Power Sports Vehicles since 1989
- CFMoto has a 200+ team of R&D employees that design and manufacturer CFMoto products across 5 countries, holding over 110 registered patents and independent intellectual rights
- CFMoto is distributed in over 70 countries world wide through strategic network of dealers and distributors
- CFMoto uses high-end imported components like Canadian CV-TECH IBC transmission
- CFMoto products are equipped with the best standard features for performance, safety and accessories of any ATV or Side x Side in the industry
- CFMoto ATV's and Side x Side's are backed by a 5 YEAR WARRANTY
I concluded that this was a solid company, certainly into the Power Sports industry for the long haul, so I decided to give them a try. I purchased a CFMoto CForce 500 HO EPS 2-Up ATV, and to this day (4 months later) I can honestly say, I couldn't be happier.
I have taken this ATV into some serious conditions and extremes and it has served me well. I live in an environment of muskeg (a North American swamp or bog) which can be very difficult to navigate and maneuver. This ATV comes equipped (standard features) with mud tires and a 3500lb winch - absolute blessings. Through all other manufacturers, the winch was an option, not standard equipment, unless you went with the "top-of-the-line" models with a "top-of-the-line" price tag.
In conclusion, I just want to say that I feel I got a PREMIUM quality and feature enriched ATV for a price tag that none of the popular brands could even come close to; which starting out was my objective. As time goes on and I put more miles on the ATV, i'll post updates to this post, pointing out all the pro and cons. With winter here now and temperatures dropping to the mid negative 30 Celsius, i'll put this ATV through some of the most extreme operating conditions you can subject to any off highway vehicle.
Thanks and play it SAFE!